Natadola Bay blends world class golf architecture with dramatic landscapes from rolling pastures through to absolute beachfront. With the sparkling backdrop of coral reefs and the Pacific Ocean on 15 out of the 18 holes, keeping your concentration will certainly be a challenge!
Styled in traditional South Pacific architecture the clubhouse is the ultimate vantage point for breathtaking views across the golf course, coral reefs and rolling surf breaks. No round will be complete without enjoying a meal and a beverage from the open air bar and restaurant.
Measuring 6,566 metres from the championship tees, the par 72 championship standard golf course boasts up to 5 tee positions on each hole, providing an enjoyable challenge to players of all skill levels.
Natadola Bay was officially opened for play in June 2009 with the staging of the Fijian Open, won by then Rookie Professional Matt Griffin. The course has since hosted the 2010 Fiji Open, the 2011 Nomura Cup and the 2012 Natadola Bay Fiji Classic.
NATADOLA BAY CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE UPGRADE AND COURSE DIARY
Works are continuing on the Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course upgrade, the full 18 holes will not be playable until after the Fiji International August 17th-20th. Below is what can be expected over coming months for those visiting Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course.
April 1st- April 30th
- 12 holes will be open for play and they are 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,17,& 18.
- We will also have temporary greens in play on holes 2,3,5,8,9 & 11.
May 1st – May 31st
- 12 holes open for play and they are 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,17 & 18.
- We will also have temporary greens in play on holes 3,5,8,9 & 11.
- The new 8th green will likely come back into play from May 13th
- Please also note we will be conducting greens maintenance on 10,17 & 18. This will consist of the greens being cored, scarified and top dressed with sand and it will be 3 weeks for them to recover.
June 1st – June 30th
- 12 Holes open for play and they are 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,17 & 18.
- We will also have temporary greens in play on holes 3,5,9 & 11.
- The new 4th hole will be brought into play from June 12th and the 5th green from June 28th.
- This will allow players to play a combination of 9, 13, 18 (playing the front 9 twice) or 26 holes (playing all available holes twice).
July 1st – August 12th
- We will have only the front 9 holes in play with temporary greens on holes 3 & 9.
- It’s envisaged that the 9th green will open on July 10th and the 3rd green on July 28th.
- Players will be able to play 9 holes or 18 holes playing the front 9 holes twice.
Golfing Rates – April 1st – June 30th
- FJD$115 for a round of 24 holes – This would be playing the available holes twice, for the second round players can use a different tee block.
- FJD$75 for a round of 12 holes
- FJD$45 club hire for either 12 or 24 holes (*rates include a shared electric cart, range balls prior to play, all government taxes and are in Fijian dollars)
Golfing Rates – July 1st – August 12th
- FJD$125 for a round of 18 holes – This would be playing the front 9 holes twice, for the second round players can use a different tee block.
- FJD$85 for a round of 9 holes
- FJD$45 club Hire for either 9 or 18 holes (*rates include a shared electric cart, range balls prior to play, all government taxes and are in Fijian dollars)
The full 18 holes will be re-launched at the Fiji International tournament over August 17th-20th. The Australian PGA will have control of the course from the 13th-21st at which it is completely closed for guests to play.
We will re-open to the public from August 22nd and will host the QANTAS Golf Club event from the 22-24th inclusive, this will mean that we only have tee times after 2:00pm on these dates.
We also have a group of 60 booked on the 25th & 26th who will be having a shotgun start at 9:00am, we have 20 spots available as part of this start at 9:00am on the 25th and 8 spots available as part of the 9:00am on the 26th, outside of this on these 2 days the course will be unavailable until 2:00pm.
THE FIJI INTERNATIONAL
Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course is poised to host the new Fiji International Tournament, a co-sanctioned ISPS HANDA PGA Tour of Australasia and European Tour – a centralised professional tournament destination for elite golfers in the Asia‐Pacific aims to maximise opportunities for leading players across the region. Sanctioned by the ISPS HANDA PGA Tour of Australasia and European Tour, the Fiji International has been confirmed and will be played at the spectacular Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course from 2014 with a guaranteed minimum prize purse of AU$1.5 million.
Click here for more news and updates on the Fiji International.
- Golf shop
- 290m practice fairway includes target, practice and chipping greens
- Golf tuition from PGA Professional including private and group lessons and on-course tuition
- Bar and Restaurant
Private events can be held at the Golf Club for up to 95 guests. Group bookings and corporate golf days can be arranged by our team of golfing experts.
GOLF COURSE DIARY
Please see below for dates where the Golf Course is fully closed for private events.
Click here to visit the Natadola Bay Golf Course official website.
GOLF COURSE DRESS CODE
Tailored trousers, plus fours, cargo pants, tailored shorts. Shirt with collar.
Tailored trousers, golf shorts and skirts of an appropriate length. Shirt of neat appearance.
3D GPS FLYOVER
3D rendering is not a true representation of the Natadola Bay Golf Course Lay-out.